Michael and I got to meet her on their second date to the BYU vs. Gonzaga basketball game. The very next week I'd asked Harrison to watch the girls while we went to the temple and he wanted to bring Rebecca with him. After talking to her more that night, I knew she was a keeper. Part of why she and I get along so well is we are a lot alike. Our brains just work the same way:) Love that we get to keep her!
They were sealed in the Draper Temple August 23rd. Plenty of miracles attended the day. We realized at the last minute there had been a miscommunication with the people we thought would be watching the girls outside the temple while we attended the sealing. Just as I was going in our great friend Tom was coming out from his granddaughter's sealing. He sat with the girls (and the girls LOVED hanging out with him). Such a blessing!
I got the girls to take naps in the church where the luncheon was held. Mommy miracle right there!
| Rebecca reading Harrison the cutest love story at the luncheon. |
Then, that night before the reception it was POURING rain! It was literally coming down in sheets and the reception was all outside. They ended up having to do all their pictures under this large porch, but again miracles happened and the rain stopped in time for everything to get set up and perfect.
| Hazel and Maya |
| Hazel, Eliza, and Maya (you can see a bit of how hard it was raining) |
| Gabby and Brenna after the storm. |
It was such a wonderful day! Best of all was the sealing. Rebecca's great-grandfather sealed them in a very sweet ceremony. We are so blessed to know families can truly be together forever!
1 comment:
Great photo of your fam!
Post a Comment