She chose to teach about how we can build a strong family. "The Friend" had little blocks you could cut out that names things you needed to build a strong family. She instructed us to use the blocks to build a little house on paper. She did very well presenting the lesson just as I had rehearsed with her.
At the end I told her to bear her testimony. Without any prompting or rehearsal this is what she said, "I know Jesus Christ is true. He made the world and He made all of us. He can help us make a strong family. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."
I was so touched by how powerfully she bore her testimony without any hesitation. She is an incredible little girl and I feel so blessed to be her mother.
| Awesome big sister, |
| Princess, |
| and Super Hero! |
No comments:
Post a Comment