I have the most amazing husband though. Those times when I am working are often some of the only times he sees the girls. But when he's home with them he is always doing fun things like taking them to the mall playground or playing Hot Wheels with them.
He even picks out all the purple cars for them to race.
A few weeks ago I had a meeting for RS on a Saturday morning. Michael had met a sweet couple earlier that week and they had invited him to their baptism that day. So, while I took Lenora to RS with me, he got the girls dressed, did their hair, and took them to the baptism with him. They even made a stop at the City Center temple to see how construction was coming along...
Over and over people comment about how it takes a special man to be the father of so many girls. And over and over again I see that it's true.
Now on to surviving the rest of this semester! A few more weeks and Daddy will be done with his Master's!
No comments:
Post a Comment