Thursday, September 25, 2014

Buddies


Now that Hazel is at school all day Eliza and Lenora are becoming little buddies. I love watching Eliza play with Lenora and keep her entertained. A lot of the time, I feel like Eliza gets too rough smothering her with kisses, hitting Lenora on her "belly drum", etc. But as you can see if the video, Lenora usually loves it!

That's not to say Hazel and Eliza aren't still best friends. From the moment Hazel gets home from school they play and play and play. They're also in my room like clockwork each morning at 6am asking if they can turn on the light and play. Last night Eliza woke up in the middle of the night sick and immediately started asking "Where's Hazel?" As soon as she looked over and saw Hazel asleep in her bed she was fine and went back to sleep. 

I love watching the different friendships develop between these sweet girls! 

No comments: