Thursday, September 18, 2014

Conversation with Eliza


I love talking to Eliza. She says some of the cutest things sometimes and other times comes out with these crazy, off-the-wall comments. Here was my conversation with Eliza this morning:

Eliza: I know Pill-ah-tahs (Pilates). I learned it at work.
Me: Cool. Where do you work?
E: At my work.
M: What do you do at your work?
E: You know – I see you!
M: But what do you do? You know, like daddy is a professor. What do you do?
E: Prince Phillip teaches at ICU like daddy. (Prince Phillip is Eliza's pretend husband)
M: ICU? You mean ISU.
E: Yes. ISU.
M: What does he teach?
E: Lessons.
M: Oh, that’s good. And what do you do when you go to work?
E: Um, coloring and stuff. And someday I want to work as a princess. 

Too cute! Another adorable thing she told me recently. I gave her a kiss and she wiped it off so I gave her another and she wiped it off again, and another, and so on. Then I asked her, "Why are you wiping off all my kisses?" to which she answered "I"m not wiping them off. I'm rubbing them in." 

Love you little E!

No comments: