| Eliza's all purple outfit |
February has also brought a few changes to our home. I started working in childwatch at the YMCA for fun. I go in two mornings a week right now. Eliza and Lenora get to come with me, we play, and I get a free membership! It's fun and a win, win in my book.
Our other big change was to our dinner menu. Michael finally went in and got allergy testing for his EoE. We learned he's allergic to beef, eggs, dairy, tomatoes, and carrots. Yeah it's kinda a lot! But he can eat wheat! So we've been adjusting our diets accordingly. To be honest it was hard at first. I know he still really misses beef. And brownies made with eggs (so far I haven't found a good egg free recipe). But I honestly prefer all of these allergies to eliminating wheat. We're finding some good substitutes for favorite dinners and on the plus side we're saving a lot not buying beef.
No comments:
Post a Comment