Sunday, March 29, 2015

Wacky Wednesday

 It's no secret my girls love books. So when Hazel's class had a "Wacky Wednesday" day at school of course Eliza had to get in on the fun. We had "wacky" cereal for breakfast. You really can't tell in the pictures but they mixed a few kinds of cereal together.

Then both Hazel and Eliza donned their wacky clothes. They also convinced me to use purple hair dye on half of their hair. Such silly girls!

Hazel's outfit: backwards shirt, mismatched pants, two different shoes, one sock, and wacky hair.

 Eliza's outfit: mismatched clothes, one boot, one shoe, mismatched socks, and wacky hair.

I should mention I took Eliza to childwatch at the YMCA while I worked out and to the library for story time looking like this, haha! Luckily she was more than happy to tell people how it was Wacky Wednesday. I love making fun, silly memories with these girls. 



No comments: