Sunday, May 3, 2015

Big Plans for this Fall

Some very exciting things will be happening in our house this fall. First off....

Michael will be starting his Doctorate at Drake University!  He was accepted in to their Education and Leadership Doctorate program. Best of all, the set up of the program is such that he can continue to work full time at ISU and attend classes some Friday evenings and Saturdays. It will be busy for sure, but I'm so proud of him. Dr. Ballard here he comes!


Our other big news for this fall is baby number four will be joining us in October!!! We are excited to have another sweet little one in our home. I'm 16 weeks along already and definitely showing. Though I've been refusing to break out the maternity clothes yet haha. I'm feeling really good right now, but this time around my first trimester was pretty rough. I'm always really tired so that was to be expected. This time though I was really, really nauseous as well. Everything sounded gross all the time. It made me realize how spoiled I was the first three times around. Maybe this is a boy?? We'll find out in about another month!
Little peanut about 8 weeks!
It's going to be a crazy, busy fall, but busy in very great ways!

2 comments:

Linds said...

Lots of great news! Congrats!

Alicia said...

Yay!! I am so happy for you guys =) I can't wait to be an Aunt again! Maybe a boy??? I would get nausea feelings too, I think ;D