| Princess Hazel! |
1. My favorite food is: I don't really have a favorite food. I just like everything.
2. My favorite colors are purple, and pink, and light blue.
3. My favorite show is Scooby Doo and the Little Mermaid.
4. When I grow up, I want to be a dancer.
5. I like to play dress up, Star Wars, mermaids, and that I'm a grown up.
6. My favorite book is Junie B. Jones and The Paper Bag Princess.
7. My favorite restaurant is Qudoba.
8. My best friends are Rose and Afton.
9. My favorite scripture stories are when Jesus died, when Jesus was born, and David and Goliath.
10. My favorite places to go are Utah, Tiny Town, and playgroup.
| Hazel being a great sport at the yellow party. |
Hazel still loves to talk and loves to ask questions. We have her signed up for soccer in the fall, and she's very excited to start! Hazel is also obsessed with taking pictures of things. She is constantly asking me to take a picture of her or some neat thing she's made. She has a crazy silly streak in her that sometimes sends the whole house in to a fit of silly, out of control girls. In some ways, Hazel is a mini version of her mommy. She does not handle being tired well at all! And she can get a bit bossy at times (what can we say, it comes with being the oldest). But just like Mommy, she's a great morning person, loves helping others, and is quick to lead.
| Hazel and Gram. |
| Grandpa and Hazel |
| She's so close to being able to swim! |
| Still down two front teeth. |
| See the silliness! And yes, she asked me to take a picture of her like this. |
| Testing out her new headphones for FIRST GRADE! |
No comments:
Post a Comment