Monday, November 30, 2015

You Can't Make These Things Up



Kid's say the funniest things sometimes. Here are a few of the girls recent sayings that I simply could not have made up if I tried. 

Hazel and Eliza were playing when Eliza got upset and shoved Hazel she responded with, "Now I get to shove you back - it's the Golden Rule! Do to others as they do to you." We obviously need to keep working on that concept.

Eliza asked Hazel how she learned to draw so well. Hazel replied, "No one taught me; it's just a talent."

Lenora has been potty training! She wanted to be like her big sisters so much I couldn't say no. She's been doing great too! Every time I pick her up to take her potty she always says, "No pee you!"


Hazel's description of the Rolo cookies Michael made: "It looks like poop sprinkled in sugar!"

Kiara licked Lenora and she replied, "Yaya, sucky me!" She has the most adorable voice.

Eliza: "Snow is more fun than eating candy!"

I love the way Lenora pronounces the names of each family member right now...

Oh sweet, adorable, hilarious girls - could you be any cuter? Nope, I don't think so!

No comments: