Sunday, June 25, 2017

Starting Summer off Right

We're starting summer off right with lots of fun! Day one Eliza had Orson dressed as a lion before breakfast and eating leftover popcorn.

Doughnuts for mommy's birthday! I'm 30 now! Not only am I not sad, 30 feels great!

One hot afternoon we set up a lemonade stand on our corner with friends. The kids had a blast, were interviewed by the local paper, and earned $32 dollars!
Giving an interview for the paper!

Library kick-off to summer reading carnival. Orson was obsessed with the bounce houses!

Shaving cream hands at the YMCA!

Getting ready for a free summer movie. We loved Sing!

We also had free passes to the butterfly garden. The girls loved it and learned a ton!

Pool day! It's been a HOT June around here.

 During our home inspection I had to get all the kids and dogs out of the house for 2 hours so I got brave and we hiked down to the creek for a swim. We all survived (barely!).

 Kate Shelly Park got checked off our Iowa bucket list. Iowa is SO beautiful!

 Boating with friends from the ward! Hazel was really brave this year and rode the tube a few times.

We love summer! 

No comments: