Conrad is the sweetest baby! He is calm, easy to soothe, a good sleeper for a newborn, and such a welcome addition to our family. It seems the more kids we have, the more we savor each stage, but especially this newborn stage. We've all spent tons of time cuddling this little guy!
![]() |
| A very rare cry |
![]() |
| Tiny little feet |
![]() |
| But big hands! |
We enjoyed General Conference this year snuggled up with this sleeping angel.
![]() |
| First bath |
One week old! He started gaining weight quickly and by 2 weeks he was up to 8lbs 4oz.
He has already enjoyed his first fire!
One month old! I love him sticking out his tongue.
![]() |
| Sweater made by Gram Holly |
He started smiling at only five weeks - by far the earliest of my kids! I love baby smiles!
And somehow he's already 6 weeks old! His cry is changing and I know that means his tiny newborn stage is drawing to a close. But oh it's been so wonderful!




















No comments:
Post a Comment