Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Halloween 2017

Five Little Pumpkins!

Halloween is such a fun holiday for kids (and a slightly exhausting one for adults! Getting all the kids in costumes to go places was a feat, hence I didn't get many pictures of them all dressed up) I declared this year we were picking a costume from the dress up box. Eliza and Lenora wore something different for every event. They were mostly cute princesses! 

Orson had a batman costume that he got from Grandma and Grandpa for his birthday, but he wanted nothing to do with dressing up. For the ward party and party at Michael's work he went as a cowboy. On Halloween, Michael finally convinced him to give batman a try. He was adorable! He quickly learned the joy of saying "trick-or-treat" and getting candy. I loved watching him struggle to carry his big bucket while keeping up with the girls. It was just TOO cute! 

Grandma and Grandpa also got Conrad a matching Robin costume! Too bad Batman refused to hold Robin for a picture.


Hazel wanted to be Hermoine Granger from Harry Potter. She even made her wand (with a bit of help). Conrad went as Harry Potter complete with glasses and a scar that we drew on him with washable marker. He was SO cute! I played along with the theme and dressed as the Nimbus 2000 racing broom and carried Conrad in the wrap. Again, we never got a great picture.

Pumpkins from Walmart aren't as cool as pumpkins you grown, but we still had fun...
I also finally got smart and realized kids younger than five couldn't care less about carving a pumpkin. So Lenora and Orson painted their pumpkins. Much more fun and much less stress for everyone.

No comments: