Sunday, June 14, 2020

"I not yo babe"

 This kid says 1,000 adorable things a day. Here is just a selection of our favorites:

When asked, why did you do that, he replies "Umm, 'cus!"


"No pants!"

"Where mine sun-glasses"

When he wants something, he often says the item wants it instead like, "The fly want be dead." 

Or, "It want be on mine plate."

"Wozen 2 music want be in my bedroom."

Instead of just saying no, he always says "NO-eee!"

When I referred to this great guy as Dad, Conrad quickly corrected me. 
"That not Dad. That Gwan-pa!" 

He also will correct you if you call him anything besides Conrad. One morning he walked in to my room and I said, "Hi baby!" He quickly replied, "I no baby. I Con-nah" So sad! He says it a lot so I even caught it on tape. 



 Like it or not, you'll always be my baby Conrad!

No comments: