Wednesday, July 15, 2020

June 2020

June brought tiny steps towards a more normal life as the state began to lift coronavirus restrictions. It was nice to spend more time with small groups of friends and see our cousins again! Here are some of our highlights... 

Playing Pirates! 

A Memorial Day cookout up the canyon with friends.

More stitches (for Michael this time) and a week after that an x-ray for a suspected broken toe for Hazel. I told my family I'm not taking anyone else to urgent care this summer!

Lots of working on the basement. Here Eliza was helping fish out a rock Conrad dropped down the sink pipe. Thanks to her little hands we were able to get it out!

My 33rd Birthday! 

More dress up complete with a mask

I finished some sewing projects! Like this adorable monkey backpack I started when Orson was a baby. Better late than never? 

Michael and I spent some time helping clean out his Grandma's house. I found this perfect picture of the Ballard siblings. I see so much of Eliza in Jamie and Orson in Michael. 

Our Library's summer reading program is Harry Potter themed this year, so naturally we're obsessed. The decorations are incredible! 

We were able to spend an incredible weekend with Gabby and her family at Jake's family cabin. Hazel hated every minute of the drive up the mountain on tiny dirt roads, but it was such a fun weekend!

On the drive home we stopped by the Manti temple

Chickens - a good portion of every morning is spent playing with chickens

Christmas in June! 
Hallmark was filming one of their Christmas movies in downtown Payson, so they had the whole town decorated. We even got to see some of the filming including how they use a machine to make foamy bubbles that totally look like snow on the ground. It was so much fun!


Spending time at the lake! For my birthday/our anniversary we got kayaks. They have been so much fun!

Gardening - I'm so pleased with how well our garden is doing this year!





One highlight of the month was celebrating our 13th anniversary! So many adventures and so many blessings in our lives these last 13 years made for a wonderful day of celebrating. 

No comments: