Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Do we have a favorite?


November was a fun busy month leading up to Thanksgiving. I attended an amazing mom's retreat one Saturday, Conrad played indoor soccer, Hazel performed in a few concerts, Michael went to a work conference in Chicago, we went to the outdoor hot springs with friends, attended a wedding, and more. Do I have pictures of any of those things though? Nope! What I do have are TONS of pictures of Walter. Apparently he's the only thing we care about photographing!

We photographed him getting changed, helping rake leaves, and sitting on a bench for the first time. 

We made sure to take a 7 month photo even though it was belated and an adorable 8 month photo. 

We caught Walter signing "Dada," sitting in a dump truck, and starting to crawl!

We took pictures of him eating and checking the pocket of his bib for any food he had dropped. 

We caught Lenora tormenting the poor baby with a Build-a-Bear shirt! 

Of course we couldn't pass up pictures in the tub or his first time in the snow! 

Do we all have a favorite child/sibling? Maybe haha! 


I did take a total of seven other picture this month. The girls did a Miss America themed murder mystery party for Young Women's and dressed up in some of my old prom dresses. 
I won teacher points from the boys by doing spelling in shaving cream one day during school. 
Conrad really wanted a soccer jersey with his name on it, so I painted his old jersey. He said it was perfect! 
We enjoyed "Friends-giving" pies with our forest school friends on a beautiful fall day! 
We sent Daddy some love while he was out of town. 
Conrad took advantage of the snow to start learning the basics of skiing. He's hooked!  
And Eliza so graciously started decorating for Christmas for me then snapped a selfie of her excellent work. 

Happy Walter-ember November! 

No comments: