Monday, January 13, 2025

November Highlights

I always look back amazed at just how much happens in a month around here. The days are long, but the years are short! 

The girls are taking a sewing class at Vanguard this year. Lenora decided she wanted to make baby a blanket, so we've had some fun working on that. 

We attended our friend's Dia de los Muertos party on a chilly, rainy evening. It was lovely as always and Hazel came home with beautifully decorated hair. 

While trying to gather up all our things after a linger longer at church on Sunday, the kids gave me a hard time about carrying around a dirty diaper meant for the trash in a ladle so of course they had to snap a picture. 

Walter is the cutest! The kids are always asking him, "Are you cute?" They've trained him to reply, "No, I'm adorable!" which ends up sounding like, "No, I door-bull." 

Our chemistry class has been fun this semester. I loved this picture during one of our labs!

Sometimes you get luck and get a cute picture of everyone when you least expect it. Like this one I snapped to send to Grandma wishing her a happy birthday! 

One morning Hazel felt ready to take her first longer drive to choir. When we left Payson the roads were a bit wet, but her first longer drive quickly turned into her first time driving in the snow. She did a great job! 

More Walter being adorable. He calls this outfit his llama shirt (even though they're bears). 

The girls and I worked another football game. This time is was FREEZING though! Luckily, our stand stays a bit warmer than outside, but I feel for the fans who sat out in 20 degree temps with wind. Burr! 

Walter found my Dad's birthday gift, unwrapped it, and put it on. Little stinker! 

The kids were so eager for Christmas they set up the little trees in their room early. Walter LOVES them! 

Also, the girls decided he needed a mustache one day haha! 

We raked leaves for a friend and I captured these perfect pictures of Hazel and Walter. Teens and toddlers are SO much fun together!!! 

The kids played Boomwackers for a few weeks at Vanguard and loved it! 

It's rare, but precious, when Walter falls asleep on me! 

Some fun on the trampoline in the leaves! 

Conrad had some fun playing indoor soccer this month! 

We decided to make Grandpa some photo socks for Christmas, and naturally the kids wanted to do silly shots. 

We enjoyed a super fun evening with Jason and Camille Jensen for dinner and a fire.

And the day before Thanksgiving was the annual Forest School Pie Day. We love our Forest School friends so much! 

No comments: