This week has been an amazing week. First it started out with Kiara going to the doggy park. It was closed but there were several dogs outside. We walked across a bridge over the Jordan River and we wanted to see if Kiara would go swimming. She LOVES swimming! In fact, she almost pulled Justine into the river with her because she was still on the leash. I should have had a video or at least some pictures of Kiara's first day swimming. Since then we've gone to the park for a swim two other times this week. Our good friends, Tom and TediAnn Wilson (and their kids, Todd and Tami) invited us over for dinner on Sunday night. We had chicken cordon bleu for dinner with a jello/pineapple ring dish that was really yummy. Justine, as always, craved after the homemade rolls. After dinner, we played a game called "Donkey". Some of you might know the game as "Spoons". I lost and turned into a Donkey. After Donkey, we played "Crazy Neighbor". I think "Uno" copied Crazy Neighbor. It was a fun time. We enjoy the Wilsons' company very much.
The rest of the week has been very peaceful with many beautiful days. The end of the semester is near. Justine will be walking for her "graduation" at the end of the month. She really graduates in August. Hopefully she gets into Physical Therapy school in Denver. I hope she does. She's been looking forward to it.
Time to get back to work. Hope all is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment