Today, Justine and I saw my brother TJ and my sister Alicia in Provo. We had a bbq and hung out for a few hours, catching a break in our day to visit with each other. It was Justine's first time meeting TJ, who had been away on his mission almost the whole time we've known each other. It was fun to see family again. Alicia and Mom might come out to Denver for an Ice Skating Competition that their students might compete in. I hope they do.
I'm at work right now. It's boredom to the max right now. I'm just glad that I'm working on my licensing for Real Estate and that is my ultimate goal, finding the right home for people and create an atmosphere of enjoyable living.
Gotta get back to work, thought I'd give a hello.
Justine's at work on the 2nd floor. We're not allowed to go on each other's floors. Bummer.
No comments:
Post a Comment