Monday, April 21, 2008

Yesterday was a fun day. We took Kiara to the park to go swimming again. Now she expects to get wet every time we take her to the park. After taking Kiara to the park, Justine and I went to our friend's mission farewell talk at her home ward. It was a really good talk about sharing the faith and keeping covenants. After church we went and had dinner at her home. Her mom is one of the best cooks I know. Since I've known Becca, I've learned some really cool cooking skills. I look forward to her mom's cooking every time I get the chance to go to her home.

Well, Becca, so long. God be with you till we meet again. Keyaya will miss you when you're not visiting our home. Hope that Peter doesn't learn Kiara's name anytime soon. Keyaya is fun. :) Enjoy your mission. See you in a year and a half.

No comments: