You guys have really had a great year! Congrats on everything you've accomplished. Mike you really did a great job on marrying up! (I love you like a brother so I can say it :)
What an exciting time for you both - Justine out of school and Mike well on your way to becoming a successful real estate agent. I am just glad that the 2 of you are finally back to together I know from personal experience just how difficult it can be and is to be separated.
You are missed here in Utah but Colorado is blessed having you there.
congrats, justine !! you'll LOVE your job.. chris had a similar one back in huntington beach.. glad you were able to finish school when you got the chance !! (i wish i could finish school.. but..)
6 comments:
Justine is FREAKING awesome!
OK, I though this was a pregnancy brag! Thanks for the fake out guys! (blowing raspberry at you right now!)
Congrats Justine on rocking BYU!!!
You guys have really had a great year! Congrats on everything you've accomplished. Mike you really did a great job on marrying up! (I love you like a brother so I can say it :)
What an exciting time for you both - Justine out of school and Mike well on your way to becoming a successful real estate agent. I am just glad that the 2 of you are finally back to together I know from personal experience just how difficult it can be and is to be separated.
You are missed here in Utah but Colorado is blessed having you there.
Congrats to Justine! That's an honor!!
Now get on with the babies .. :-)
You will be pregnant by the year's end I'm sure.
Grace
congrats, justine !! you'll LOVE your job.. chris had a similar one back in huntington beach.. glad you were able to finish school when you got the chance !! (i wish i could finish school.. but..)
Post a Comment