Monday, November 10, 2008

Nutcracker

Everyone will please have to forgive our blog for being insufferable boring the last month. I'm sorry.... it's sort of fallen though the cracks (not to mention I keep forgetting to bring the camera everywhere and feel like I can't blog without a good picture to post).

So, here's the update on our lives.....

Mike is busy with his job with Sorenson and he loves it. His best friend Dj also just got a job with Sorenson here in Colorado Springs and he will be moving out. He'll live with us for a few weeks until he finds an apartment. Mike is excited to have him close:)
Mike and Dj at our wedding

For my latest adventure I agreed to perform in the Nutcracker as a guest artist with my old studio in Littleton. I'm so excited for the chance to perform and the good excuse it gives me to get back in to shape for ballet:) I hadn't realized how much I missed ballet until I started dancing again. I'm the Sugarplum Fairy and one of the Mirlitons. It will be a really great show and I can't wait! We have 2 shows on December 6th at Tokeyo Loretto Heights University.

A random picture of me dancing


5 comments:

Tom said...

I wish we could come for the preformance if it is video taped I would love to buy a copy

Heidi said...

So now that you've left BYU you're back to dancing in your "skanky" leotards. I see how it is. Haha.

I'm glad to hear that you're dancing again. You were always so fantastic!

Amy said...

FUN!!! Fun that you are dancing again, and fun that DJ is moving close by!!

Are you guys still coming to the OC for Christmas? We will be here (I know we are lame and are staying home) Let me know if you want to stay here, or go to Disneyland!!

karen said...

how fun to go back dancing.. i'd love to do that to get back into shape..but since i'm preggo again, guess i will have to gain more baby fat and it'll take forever to take it off after i have the baby.. ha... how are you guys ??

Lisa and Josh said...

Congrats on dancing again! That must be really awesome. Hope you guys are doing well!