The best part about Air Force games is all the cool things that happen before. There was a jet fly over that even Mike could hear a bit;) They also have people parachute out of a plane and land on the field. And no matter which team you're there to root for, everyone can cheer on the cadets and our service men.
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a really good time - I like the fly byes and yes would even ejoy the game even though I am not a sports fan. Although it would have been VERY difficult to cheer for BYU I would have done so as I don't cheer for the Air Farce. As you know after my hitch in the Navy I did 6 years in the Air Farce before going back to the real service and finishing up my 28 years (total) in the Navy.
We miss you and are excited to hear from you from time to time.
Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving we will be going to my brother Wayne's home so it should be a good time.
What a fun game to go to! Glad you guys are having time to go do fun stuff!!
ps- love the new look of the blog! SUPER cute!!
Post a Comment