Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bang Bang - 007




And so, I went to see 007 last night. It was amazing! I had a blast, tho I was on edge all night. :) I did, admitting, went alone. Justine didn't want to go because the showing was late and she was tired. My brother-in-law recently had his wisdoms taken out and was drugged. The movie was worth it and I have to say, Daniel Craig is one of the best Bonds there is, right up there with Sean Connery.


If you haven't seen it....well, you're missing out!

2 comments:

Tom said...

Going to a movie alone - that is dangerous ground my friend. glad you enjoyed it haven't seen it and am not sure when I will see it.

Hope you and Justine have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Talk to ya soon

karen said...

You NEED to take Justine to see Twilight !!!!! It's not good as the book, but still.. Let her sigh at Edward :)