I decided that I wanted to make the baby a quilt and I found this adorable pattern online. Now I just need to know if it's a boy or a girl so I can get the right color of material. Only a few days and counting....
SO cute.. i was going to make a quilt for elsa.. but instead, i brought her a ladybug quilt (same one at babies r us). i'm glad i did because now i have one on the way and NO time to sew a big project.
6 comments:
that will be so cute! I have a square and cutter if you want to use it...
that will be so cute! i hope you complete it! you'll have to post pictures once it's done! I'm excited for you guys!
SO cute.. i was going to make a quilt for elsa.. but instead, i brought her a ladybug quilt (same one at babies r us). i'm glad i did because now i have one on the way and NO time to sew a big project.
I can't wait for you guys to find out! Post it right away! :)
Wow! You're pregnant! Thats awesome! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl.
OK we know you are "with child" and are excited what with Mike putting up the crib and you doing a quilt - but the real question is boy or girl?
The poll is done so aqnxious minds want to know :)
Post a Comment