Words cannot describe how wonderful it was to be in the temple with my entire family and know we will be together forever. It was one of the best days of my life (2nd only to when I married Mike.)
After the sealing we took pictures outside the temple and that night my parents had a little reception/anniversary party. My cousin Amy made the most beautiful cake for the reception and everyone had a blast (check out Amy's blog for better pictures - it's listed under my friends as the Wattles family).
My Dad with Sister Heather Urr who was one of the Sisters who first taught him.
8 comments:
i am so excited that you finally blogged about it!!! You all look so beautiful and happy! I'm way excited and happy for you all!!!
YAY for this day! I am so glad I was there to be part of it!! Congrats you guys! (oh and I am so happy to have you and your siblings and your Dad sealed to me now too!!) AWESOME!!!
What a special day!
I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog! Congratulations on the baby! That is wonderful!! I'm excited for you both!! Hope all is going well! You are welcome to come look at our blog as well. Have a wonderful day!
That is so cool!! Seriously! Congratulations. What an amazing day!
it is fine if you add our blog to your list :)
Congrats Justine! I am so excited for you! That is so neat!
What a Glorious and Wonderful day to be sealed to your whole family all at once. a day that you will remember and cherish through all eternity.
We are so very blessed to have such a loving father in Heaven to provide a way that we can be sealed to our families for time and all eternity.
Congratulations to you all and may the Lord continue to bless you.
Post a Comment