Thursday, February 12, 2009

For Anxious Minds

Well the baby was living up to it's LDS standards by being very modest, and it didn't want to give my mom a very good look. But, based on what she saw, we're 90% sure it's a....









GIRL!!!!!

We are very excited, and she's beautiful:)

8 comments:

Tom said...

Just as I predicted :)

Congratulations on having a modest child

Holli and Billy said...

Yay!!!! I KNEW you guys were going to have a girl! Girls are so fun! Keep us updated on the status!

karen said...

Yeah !! Congrats !!! GIRLS are sooooo much fun. I'm looking forward to have TWO. Next time you do ultrasound, drink a can of soda-- it helps.. When I was preggy with Elsa, I drank Pespi before the big ultrasound and it was easy to find.. but with this little one, I didn't drink any soda and she was VERY modest and hiding herslef, even w/ the 3d ultrasound.

Katie said...

yeah!! ribbons and bows and curls and pink and so much fun stuff! Congrats you two! And have fun at the sealing too!

edwardsfamily said...

Congrats! I bet she already has her daddy tied around her finger :)

Alicia said...

Haha, I love all the comments! Just to let you guys know I totally predicted girl for your voting thing like ten times! Yay, I get to be an Aunt!

K, now all we need is pictures of you so that I can see your blossoming belly!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! We're happy for you guys.

Lisa and Josh said...

You need to post some cute little prego pictures next!