Friday, March 20, 2009

Proof of Life































There it is, the moment you've all been waiting for...


The other night, we kept feeling her move :) it is, indeed, Proof of Life

3 comments:

Amy said...

SO cute!! I love that that's the crib Karson used too! SWEET!! I went shopping with your mom last night, and I helped her pick out THE BEST baby gift you will ever receive!! Let me know what you think!!

karen said...

sooo cute !! you look so good preggy !! wow.. getting ready for the baby already ?? we didn't get ready with elsa until uhh.. she was born, lol.. we had a cradle so we didn't get a crib until she was 6 months old.. but now with baby # 2, we have to get a new dresser so i can keep all their clothes together in one place. can't wait to hear the baby's name and hear all about your pregnancy.

Lisa and Josh said...

AWESOME! So cute Justine!