Hello everyone. This is Mike. Why did I choose London? Well, I wanted a place name and there were some that I liked, for example Memphis. Justine didn't hate it, but I could tell she didn't like the name. Maybe I'll save it for another baby girl if we have one.
I was thinking about it and found a baby names list by Places/Cities and London caught mine eyes. I thought about it for a few weeks and I caught myself saying the name outloud one day and it fit great! I thought London was a very bold, very feminist, uniquely individual name. I really enjoyed the combination of Hazel London Ballard.
Not much of a story, but it'll do.
:)
Ciao
4 comments:
I for one like the name Hazel London Ballard Have always liked hazel nuts and one of the reasons I love the 2 of you so much is that you are both almost as nutty as I am. London was a VERY fun place to visit ~ wouldn't want to live there but very bold and interesting steeped with tradition so it will fit your daughter perfectly.
OK well coming from a mom with a kid with a "place" name- I LOVE it!! It was on our girl list along with Brooklyn-
Love her name and can't wait to meet her!
There is NOTHING wrong with "place names". Good lordy! Mine is Savannah, go figure :o) I knew a guy named Landon. I loved that name!
I think it sounds awesome!
Post a Comment