I've always said that Mike and I are so good together because we really do bring out of best in eachother. Where one of us struggles the other is very strong and vice versa. Guess it's no surprise that we do better in callings when we're together:)
In other news, I am now offically in my 3rd trimester! Even the parents of the kids I work with have started to notice I'm expecting (and that's saying something since we wear scrubs at work and they hide a lot). I'm still feeling really good overall. A few minor aches and pains here and there, but nothing terrible. I have been having very vivid dreams though and will sometimes wake up in the middle of the night, lean over to Mike, and just start telling him crazy stories. Haha, he just smiles and nods. He also says I sign with really good ASL grammar when I talk in my sleep (which is weird because normally I'm pretty lazy and sign mostly English.) It's strange the things pregnancy does to you.
It hit me the other day that our sweet little girl will be here in less and 3 months, and I still have so much stuff to finish before she's born! One thing that is officially done and checked off the list is picking a name. Her name will be.....
Hazel London Ballard
I just fell in love with the name Hazel then found out it was also my great-grandmother's name. Mike picked London - you'll have to ask him to explain that one.
I just fell in love with the name Hazel then found out it was also my great-grandmother's name. Mike picked London - you'll have to ask him to explain that one.
6 comments:
Hazel London Ballard ~ sounds like a VERY official name one that would indicate Royalty ~ which of course is only fitting my God Daughter. Let alone having a real live Angel for a Mom and a gentleman for a dad this child is already well blessed.
I am glad that you have had a relatively easy pregnancy ~ another sign that you are blessed of the Lord.
Looking forward to seeing you in May.
That is a pretty sweet name! I love London. Glad you are feeling good and congrats on your new callings! You are such a cute pregnant mommy!
you guys are going to be great in that calling - i can't think of two more fun people! AND you are going to be great parents! I love the whole name... it sounds so lady like!
So Memphis got the ax as the middle name? Post the story Mike! The name is really cute.
yeah, post the story, mike about why you chose london. love the name too. it sounds like you're having a good pregnancy !!! i had a great one with elsa.. but not so great with this one. :) i'm due in 19 days and i'm already ready for her !!
I LOVE her name! We are way excited to see her soon! Good luck on your new callings. I am on the activities committee too!
Post a Comment