Haha, surprise for us! I went in for my follow up ultrasound this morning since after the first they only "thought it might maybe be a boy." Turns out it's a girl! She was very photogenic today and there is no doubt that she's a girl. We are super excited. I love the adorable pictures they got today....
She was sucking on her foot. You can see her little foot right above her mouth. In the second one you can see her mouth open.
Seeing her today made me so anxious to meet her. July is coming up fast though. I can't believe it's almost April already!
Warning: If I disappear off the blogging radar soon it's because I'm studying. I will be taking a test in May to become a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst. My work has paid for all my online classes and I've finished my 1000 hours of supervision so this is the last step in the process. Essentially, I'll be certified as an expert in behavior and ABA (applied behavior analysis). That means I can help a variety of people change their behavior, but specifically I will focus on children with autism. It's exciting that I'll be official soon, but I'm so out of the habit of studying. Wish me luck....
No comments:
Post a Comment