My test is finally over and I'm free!!!!
It was a long haul trying to fit in studying between work, Hazel, house work, callings, and everything else, but I'm done! Mike was wonderful this past week. I seriously did not touch one dish, pick up anything, or do any laundry because he helped out so I could study as much as possible. Thanks honey!
To be honest, by Friday night I still felt like I wasn't as prepared as I wanted to be. I kept finding random things I didn't know enough about. Thankfully, those tiny things weren't that important and I feel like the test went well! It was a lot of choose the BEST answer, or which would be MOST appropriate so it's hard to say how I did. But, I felt good while I was taking it which was a huge relief. I won't know if I passed until the beginning of July, but I don't care. I'm just thrilled it's over!
Now I can move on to more important things like getting everything ready for little Eliza to come join our family! By the way, that's the baby's name.... Eliza Rosalyn Ballard. We can't wait to meet her.
Look for lots of blog updates this week since I have stuff all the way back to Easter to post (sad I know).
3 comments:
Congrats! I'm sure you'll pass. I love the name Eliza too...It was on my list for my next girl until my sister-in-law stole it. Hazel is on my list too! hehe
Eliza Rosalyn is such a gorgeous name. I know she will be so gorgeous just like her big sister and mom!
eliza is a pretty name !! at least you guys have a name !! im STILL trying to find a name for the boy baby !! july will be here before you know it !! and you only have 8 weeks to go !! :)
Post a Comment