Sunday, August 28, 2011

State Fair!

Yesterday my Dad came down and we all headed to the State Fair in Pueblo. I don't remember ever going to a state fair so it was a blast! Unfortunately I didn't take enough pictures, but here are a few highlights....

The Bean Sandbox!
Hazel loved playing in the beans (you can tell how hot it was from Hazel's face in this picture)
Even Eliza got in on the fun:)

Here we are chillin' before the pig races (yes, pig races - they were a hoot)

Of course we enjoyed some good fair food...

Hazel's favorite part of the whole day was the splash fountain. I was amazed how she just went for it. Even when she got a mouth full of water from one of the jets she wasn't phased. She played in here while I fed Eliza and we still had to drag her out.
(Notice how she's losing her skirt in this one. If I would have known she'd love it so much I would have packed a suit)

I wish I had some pictures of my Dad and Mike, but you'll just have to trust me they were there. After the fair my dad had yet another train for Hazel to ride in the City Park. It was a great day!

No comments: