Everything about this girl is adorable but especially some of the things she has said lately.....
"Kiara, stop licking me! That's gross!"
She has been really interested in fingerspelling lately so we're teaching her to spell basic things that don't have a sign (fly, pen, tub, etc). Well she has memorized how to spell these words but forgets which spellings go with which word. So we frequently hear things like "P-E-N. Fly!"
She uses "either" and "instead" frequently when there is only one option. For example, "I don't want yogurt either" (when I hadn't offered her anything else) or "I want juice instead" (when she is simply asking for juice).
"Don't touch my hair. It's blond."
1 comment:
She is so funny! there is something about a childs logic that makes everything 100 times better than it normally would be! Lucy has been in to finger spelling lately too (I think from watching Hazel)... the problem is that I don't know the whole alphabet... maybe Hazel can teach us :)
Post a Comment