Saturday, March 10, 2012

Caution: The Longer you Stare, the Cuter I Get...

Eliza got her helmet this week and I think she looks adorable! It's not nearly as bulky and awkward as I imagined it would be. At first she was a bit unsure of the whole thing, but she's adjusting quickly and barely seems to notice it now.
The helmet hasn't even stopped her from showing off her new found skill... crawling! That's right, she's on the move. That means we have some serious baby proofing to do around here.

Last night was the first time she had to sleep part of the night in her helmet (they work up to full time wear within the first week) and she did pretty well. She was up more than usual, but I think in another night or two she'll be a pro at sleeping with it on.

No comments: