Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Go Zags!


It's official, Mike is now a Zag! He was accepted in to Gonzaga University for his Masters in Communication and Leadership! The program is online except for one class where he will travel to Washington for a few days. And since they have 8 week "rolling" semesters he starts March 19th. This is so much sooner than we thought he would be starting grad school, but we're thrilled. He's excited that he can just "keep the ball rolling" so to speak since he's already in the habit of going to school.

Can I just tell you how nice it is to have some idea of what our life will look like for the next year to two? The planner in me was going crazy! But, I'm also so thankful. If there's one thing I've learned its that we can plan things which may be good. But, when we allow Heavenly Father to help us plan, things turn out far better.

No comments: