Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lovies

I know I've blogged about it before, but our girls are both obsessed with their lovies. Lately they been doing the cutest things with them so I had to record it for my own memories. 

Eliza loves her elephant lovie whom we call Ellie. She will NOT sleep without it under any circumstances. The other night she threw up all over her bed and on Ellie so I took it away and gave her one of our backup lovies. After and hour of crying I caved and let her sleep with the pukey Ellie.

She is also starting to say Ellie. It come out something like "ehe" but she very clearly uses that sound only for her lovie:)
Rescuing Ellie from the crib. 

The day she got her helmet off (posing with Ellie in the background)

Hazel is still wildly attached to Rafi. When she first started her purple phase she really liked one of our backup lovies (a purple butterfly). We were shocked and wondered if she would actually change her favorite lovie. But after about a week she was back to Rafi.

Recently she declared that Rafi's name had been changed to Rafi Rapunzel. And in case you were wondering, there is Rafi's head and the blanket part is her dress - No princess is complete without a dress:)

 
 Hazel and Rafi.

 Hazel was brave enough to go on this ride, but only if Rafi went with her.

No comments: