Here we are making a scene at the airport.
Eliza loved Harrison instantly!
Hazel warmed up to him again really quickly too especially when she heard he had a present for her.
Saturday we took a short hike in Memory Grove park. There's an off leash dog park with little streams where Kiara was in heaven. Eliza saw the water and wanted to play so much I couldn't hold on to her. So we stripped her down and let her have at it.
Princess Hazel making sure her "Belle dress" doesn't get wet:)
The best part of the weekend was hearing both of my parents and Harrison give wonderful talks during Sacrament today. My mom shared some wonderful stories about charity. My dad spoke about missionaries as a treasure of the Lord and shared his own conversion story again. I have heard it before, but even I learned some new things today. His talk was very powerful and it was wonderful to see how much his testimony has grown in the past 5 years he has been a member. Harrison's talk was great as well. I love hearing missionaries speak when they get home and seeing how 2 years of service completely changes their lives. My favorite idea from his talk was something their mission president repeatedly told them: "The testimony you have today is not strong enough for the trials of tomorrow."
Fun weekend with an incredible family. What more could you ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment