Thursday, June 21, 2012

Today's Adventures...



After this video was filmed we tried for a solid half hour to get the other kernel out with no luck (blowing out, trying to make her sneeze, sucking it out with a straw, blub-syringe, etc, etc, etc) . I'd given up and decided to put Hazel to bed for the night then take her in to the doctor tomorrow. While brushing her teeth her nose was pretty running and she started tugging at it again. I look and the kernel had moved further out of her nostril than it had been so I had her blow her nose and out it came. Thank goodness! Check that one off the parenting adventures list:)

1 comment:

supercalla said...

lol. My littlest brother put some kind of bean up his nose. Being the littlest of nine it went unnoticed until he started to have bad breath (which little kids don't get). Mom took him to the dr and it was to far up to grab, so off to surgery. They cut it up with a lazer and found that it had started to sprout!