At 6 months old you're a nice 14 lbs 6 oz and 25 1/2" tall. You are health and happy for which we are truly thankful.
When it comes to eating baby food you're really not much of a fan. You do enjoy gnawing on soft or juicy foods. You like to sit in your highchair while the girls and I cook, and I like having you close.
At about 5 1/2 months old you learned how to sit. You love to sit up and see the world. Now that you're sitting we've noticed you have the most beautiful, long neck. It is just so sweet and I kiss it about 100 times a day.
Last month you got a nasty double ear infection. You had been a bit grumpier than normal but that is how normal babies act all the time so we didn't think anything of it. But then one night you were up every hour crying and even had fluid coming out of your ear. Poor girl! I felt terrible I hadn't taken you to the doctor sooner. Lesson learned, when the happiest baby in the world is slightly grumpy something must be up.
You love attention, your monkey lovey (aka Chunky Monkey for now), being outside, and taking baths. The only things I can think of that you don't like are being smothered by too many sister kisses and when you can see everyone leaving a room without you.
Yesterday you started saying "mama mama" and I of course came running. Today you've been saying it all day! Both Hazel and Eliza said and signed "dada" first. I'm so happy to finally be the first word:) Love you so so much Lenora-Laura!
Hazel and Eliza are so in love with you. They climb in your crib to cuddle with you every morning and bring you toys throughout the day. You love them so much too! At the moment they are off on a camping trip with Gram and Grandpa. You are loving all the extra attention without them here. But I also think you're getting a bit bored because it's so quiet.
When it comes to eating baby food you're really not much of a fan. You do enjoy gnawing on soft or juicy foods. You like to sit in your highchair while the girls and I cook, and I like having you close.
At about 5 1/2 months old you learned how to sit. You love to sit up and see the world. Now that you're sitting we've noticed you have the most beautiful, long neck. It is just so sweet and I kiss it about 100 times a day.
Last month you got a nasty double ear infection. You had been a bit grumpier than normal but that is how normal babies act all the time so we didn't think anything of it. But then one night you were up every hour crying and even had fluid coming out of your ear. Poor girl! I felt terrible I hadn't taken you to the doctor sooner. Lesson learned, when the happiest baby in the world is slightly grumpy something must be up.
Yesterday you started saying "mama mama" and I of course came running. Today you've been saying it all day! Both Hazel and Eliza said and signed "dada" first. I'm so happy to finally be the first word:) Love you so so much Lenora-Laura!
1 comment:
Six months already? Wow, she's so beautiful! It seems like only yesterday we were living over there and playing with little Hazel at that age at our signing classes!
Post a Comment