- Battlefield Park -
Richmond was the site of a Civil War battle. The kids and I enjoyed checking it out and learning more about the battle. They do a reenactment every fall, but we've never gone. I'm so sad we've missed that part!
- Visit Our Dear Friends the Cliffords in Indianapolis -
Our dear friends from Colorado Springs moved to Indiana a few years ago. We've met half-way for lunch once before, but we've wanted to go visit them. The kids and I were able to head up for two nights (while Michael worked on his dissertation of course). We had so much fun! The kids played and played like they're best friends. It was such a relaxing, fun weekend!![]() |
| Family Drum circle at a local music shop - it was SO much fun! |
While we were there I was able to go see this beautiful couple/family sealed in the Indianapolis temple!
Swimming was involved too. Hazel tried Lucy's monfin and was in mermaid heaven.
Meanwhile Conrad LOVED the trampoline...
We are so blessed to have such wonderful, life-long friends.
















No comments:
Post a Comment