Just a few fun pictures from May as we wrapped up Spring. The kids had a blast at a "color throw" birthday party.
Eliza summed up in one photo - in a tree, reading, with a (fake) chicken.
Conrad waiting for the girls to perform at their gymnastics showcase.
The girls and I took a beautiful hike one day and found the most perfect pine forest. There was even a swing hung from one of the tree. They've named this area "hammock heaven."
Orson played soccer and loved it! Also, in what I can only describe as a moment of intense weakness, I agreed to coach his team. I know nothing about soccer (or sports really). But it ended up being a fun way to get extra time with cute Orson and his team.

Some random pictures the kids took on my phone - trampoline fun and playing in the recycling bin.

Conrad doing his thing.
My favorite place
Of course there was fun at the lake...
Michael and Orson joined my Dad for a car show. Orson had such a good time!
Last but not least was a beautiful wedding!
No comments:
Post a Comment