The Friday before Easter, Hazel's choir gave a Good Friday concert. As always, they were absolutely stunning. One of their new songs is an adaptation of a poem found carved on the wall of a concentration camp after WWII. It's hauntingly beautiful and such a wonderful testimony:
I believe in the sun even when it's not shinning.
I believe in love even when I don't feel it.
I believe in God! I believe in God even when He is silent.
As a chatted with the woman next to me, she raved about the choir and how they sing like angels. She said, "They could sing the phone book and it would be amazing!" I couldn't agree more.
I love that Hazel gets to sing these truths weekly. I also love that these kids are SO much fun, and that Hazel has so many great friends at choir.


No comments:
Post a Comment