well a person has to eat right?
I love in n out!! Any So Cal Native would do the same!! I actually ate there while Amber was here last week! YUMM-O!!!
I love the Colorado plates. All cars look better with them.
in-n-out.. ha.. i don't miss that place.. i guess it's because i haven't eaten there for almost... two years now.. i think.. how are you guys ??
Oh dear. When the pictures were loading I thought the before and after might be of a car wreck or something. I'm glad you just got new plates! Hope everything is going well for you guys. :)
Yay! You guys are Coloradans now!!! And, I'm a loser, I've never been to In and Out. :( -emily
Post a Comment
6 comments:
well a person has to eat right?
I love in n out!! Any So Cal Native would do the same!! I actually ate there while Amber was here last week! YUMM-O!!!
I love the Colorado plates. All cars look better with them.
in-n-out.. ha.. i don't miss that place.. i guess it's because i haven't eaten there for almost... two years now.. i think..
how are you guys ??
Oh dear. When the pictures were loading I thought the before and after might be of a car wreck or something. I'm glad you just got new plates! Hope everything is going well for you guys. :)
Yay! You guys are Coloradans now!!! And, I'm a loser, I've never been to In and Out. :( -emily
Post a Comment