Josh, who is about 4 years old, absolutely loves Mike. Well, Friday night we had a ward activity. Josh's mom came up to us to tell us that Josh asked her to gel his hair so that it would look exactly like Mike's. When she was finished Josh said, "I look like Mike! Mike will probably come up to me and say 'Who are you? You look like Mike. Where's Josh?'" Haha, we thought that was the cutest thing ever. When we saw Josh and told him "You look like Mike" he said, "Yeah. I know!" Needless to say Mike is already trying to arrange a marriage between our daughter and little Josh.
Here's a picture of the two of them together. His hair really does look like Mike!
4 comments:
I wanna look like Mike
that is so cute! Josh is such a fun little guy!!
Cute...little mike wannabes
aww! That little josh is so cute! Hey Justine! You can stalk my blog any old time! I'll start stalking yours as well!
Post a Comment