Saturday, February 12, 2011

Daddy Daughter Date

On Friday while I was at work Mike took Hazel to on a little date. Hazel has been wanting to go to the zoo for several weeks but every day we could go has been too cold (as in below 10 degrees too cold). Since Friday was 40 Mike decided they would go to the zoo. Hazel was so excited! She kept signing and saying "zoo!" all morning. Apparently while they were there she wanted to keep going back to the giraffes:) She loves giraffes!



On the way home they stopped by the figure skating hall of fame where Mike got managed to talk they in for free, haha. I love how Hazel is posing in this picture:)
I also love how great Mike is with Hazel. It's sometimes hard for both of us to be in somewhat reversed roles right now, but it's giving us both good experience. He does a great job making sure Hazel is well cared for and having fun. I love these two! Glad you guys had a fun day:)

No comments: