Friday, February 25, 2011

Sisters

No, we haven't found out the gender of baby number two yet (check back Tuesday for that exciting announcement). I'm talking about Hazel and her furry sister Kiara....

These two have become quite good friends. Hazel will give Kiara kisses, rub her belly, and bring her leash when she thinks she needs to go potty. Kiara in turn has to sit on the floor of Hazel's room every night while I tuck her in for bed. They are a pretty cute pair:)

Recently Hazel has been really in to dressing up in pretty skirts from Grandma Teri. Well, she always wants me to join in the fun, but I obviously don't fit in any of her skirts. One night I casually suggested Kiara could wear one and it stuck. Now every time Hazel dresses up poor Kiara gets a skirt too. That dog is a good sport!
Kiara does enjoy playing with Hazel by chasing her around. They run and Kiara chases Hazel as she laughs hysterically. Hazel will then get Kiara a toy, wrestle with her, etc. I love to see they entertain each other.
Best of all Kiara is amazing with Hazel and never growls or snaps at her. When she's had enough she simply walks away and goes to her kennel and we know it's time to reign in Hazel. They are quite the little pair!

No comments: