| Giving Santa a big hug. And I love how she posed for the camera:) |
I love watching how happy it makes them. This video is a bit long, but you get the picture within the first few seconds...
Then there is the small fiber optic tree in their bedroom. Any time Eliza sees the tree she signs "tree" in hopes we will turn it on for her. Bedtime the past week has been a breeze as the girls drift off to sleep staring at their tree. Every time I turn it on Hazel says, "Mom, it's like happily ever after!" And you know what, I have to agree. It's wonderful to celebrate the Christmas season remembering the true meaning of Christmas without being wrapped up in all the gifts. Sitting in front of the tree with my girls in awe is perfect - just like happily ever after.
Tonight little miss dress up asked me for a Christmas costume. Ummm okay. I came up with the Sugar Plum Fairy (she is most definitely a Christmas character).
| The Sugar Plum Fairy |
Bottom line - I love Christmas and I love Christmas decorations.
No comments:
Post a Comment