Sunday, May 4, 2014

Easter

Easter was a wonderful time of year as always. Of course we did the traditional Easter things like dying eggs...


And egg hunts....


The Easter bunny came to our house on Saturday afternoon. We decided to keep all the secular celebrations off of Easter Sunday and it was a wonderful way to keep the true spirit of the holiday. 



"Eliza, smell your flower" 

The Easter bunny brought Frozen! The girls were so, so, so excited! They also got some cool new shades.

I found Lenora like this. She's asleep under there...
We had planned to go visit Michael's grandma in Freemont, UT for Easter but we had to cancel because poor little Lenora was sick. She got a nasty cold that wiped her out for almost two weeks. I ended up taking her to the doctor twice. Thankfully it wasn't RSV and she was eventually able to start feeling better. Poor sad face...

On Sunday Lenora was still pretty sick and Eliza had started coughing too. So for the first time in my life I missed Sacrament on Easter. I got to stay home and snuggle a cutie though and that was good too. Hazel and Eliza in their Easter dresses.




I did end up getting Lenora dress in the beautiful dress from Mama Faye (Lenora's middle name is Faye after Mama Faye a good friend of Michael's family). She is such a beautiful girl I couldn't pick out just one or two photos!

She looks like Gabby in this picture:) 


We are so thankful for the Atonement and Resurrection of our Savior. I know He lives. Thanks to Him, we all can live again and our family can be together forever. What a glorious truth!

No comments: