Sunday, May 4, 2014

Misc April pictures

Getting the garden ready to plant. We now have peas, beets, lettuce, spinach, and garlic growing in our spring garden.
You mean you don't garden in a dress and a cardigan?
Michael, Harrison, my Dad, and Matt at priesthood session of General Conference.
Sweet Hazel and Lenora.
This is silly, but something I want to remember.... Lenora is little Miss Lint. She tends to keeps her hands in fists so they get a bit sweaty then pick up lint from her clothes and blankets. For whatever reason, I LOVE the sweet smell of her hands. And I love finding the amazing amounts of lint she collects in her hands and her feet. 
I also love that sweet smile:)


 One day at my parents Hazel and I played with Legos while Eliza and Lenora napped. Hazel requested I build and "ice palace like Elsa." I think I delivered:)

No comments: